Tuesday, December 12, 2006

[rosacea] Whoops! I forgot to mention....

When my daughter was still in diapers, my Mother had recommended a
product to protect against rashes, etc. Since then, I have ALWAYS had
this salve/cream in the house. It is called Resinol, a topical
analgesic and skin protectant. This stuff worked miracles on grease
burns (from restraunt work)and my daughter and I found relief from
cuts, sunburns, chapping, etc.etc...even when my daughters face breaks
out in the "normal-teenage" way, it soothes and heals things very
quickly. We both put it on after a bath and just let it work while we
sleep...good for redness and anything that can go wrong on your skin.
Truly! You can buy it at Osco's, Walmart, and probably at other drug
and department stores. Sometimes you have to ask the pharmacist for it
as some like to keep it back with the pharmacuticals, but it is over
the counter. It comes in different sizes and prices and lasts forever!
The label states a phone number for questions/comments of: 1-800-204-
6434 or you can go to:www./resinol.com
I do reccommend this stuff to ALL...maybe it can help you too!-Sleep

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___