Sunday, December 10, 2006

[rosacea] Good news

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that I have been taking ginger for the last week and have seen
increadible improvement in my rosacea. I've been taking about 1/4 tsp organic ginger
powder (or fresh juice) with warm water and my skin looks and feels really good. My skin's ok
even when the fireplace is going whereas before I would turn tomato-red instantly upon
walking into a warm room. So for me that's quite an improvement. At first the ginger would
irritate my stomach but in two days any discomfort was gone. I'll keep taking it and will see if
it will continue to have the same effect.

Yana

P.S. The rose water hasn't got here yet so no news on that.

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___