Tuesday, December 12, 2006

[rosacea] Pregnancy - Rosacea Better

After hearing lots of sad stories about women's rosacea getting worse during pregnancy,
I wanted you all to know that it can get better. I stopped using my Elidel and Noritate 2x daily when I found out, and now I am 8 weeks pregnant and just have mild acne. The flushing has subsided about 80%, and my skin has not felt like it is swelling. Still got a lot of eye issues which I have learned to deal with over the years. My skin has been super flakey without the Elidel, but this I can tolerate. The swelling and pain is what I couldn't, which is gone lately. I do still watch out for my triggers also. If anyone is wondering Elidel is in pregnancy category C and can pass through breast milk. Also my asthma is 50% better. Nasal/sinus/ear allergies about the same, maybe somewhat better...hard to tell since I am trying to do the allergy meds only when it is intolerable or when I need to get allergy shots.

Laurie

---------------------------------
Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___