Sunday, December 10, 2006

[rosacea] Re: More LED confusion

Hi Matthew: I think red has the most feedback, followed by the red/
infrared combo. I've seen very little on green and yellow. Maybe more
will be known in the future, but for now the red and infrared have
been reported on most.

Artist

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Matthew I <mtthw_i@...> wrote:
>
> I'm the same way, but in regards to LED therapy, I¢d be happy to
just use one wavelength if someone said it worked. Problem is that
there is a whole bunch of testimonials all praising different colours.
I just want to come across some concrete evidence so we all know what
is the most beneficial wavelength to use. Some some Infrared/RED/
Yellow now i've just heard green. Heaps of different information.
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___