Sunday, December 10, 2006

Re: [rosacea] elena, sorry to hear this

Why thank you Anya, have a look at this. I wonder if it would feel good to put all over your face LOL. Seriously though, thank you very much for thinking of me. Your a sweetheart.

Take care,
Elena

"anastashya.viktoria" <zranastashya@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Elena,

I just read this post after responding to your post to me, and just
wanted to suggest a "hemp" lip balm like this one
<http://www.grassrootsnaturalgoods.com/bath_body/009.html>

It feels like nothing else except moisture; and for me being so
sensitive to any thing; which sounds close to what you are at the
moment, this product [the natural one only] causes no lip problems;
no reactions at all on me; just smooth and moist, but no slippery
lips.

I really think this could help with the lips...sometimes dry lips can
make you feel even worse; and also, as we all know...no licking them.

I know this message was not addressed to me, but I feel sad for how
much you are suffering right now, and even one small thing could make
you feel a tiny bit better.

Take Care,
Anya

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Elena Mutter <emgm42000@...>
wrote:
>
> HI Tamara,
>
> Thanks for emailing. Right now I am backing off of everything.
It's hard. My skin is so dry right now. Today even my lips are
dying of thirst! They are not chapped; just seem moisture starved.
I feel like a dried up raisin or a cactus plant. So crazy when you
think I am drinking 10 to 12 classed of water a day and the green tea
too! I just keep filling my humidifier and spritzing myself with
spring water and Evian and just praying you can't just die from
dryness! The eyes are a bit scary. This morning I woke up with a
headache and specifically pressure behind my eyes. I called my eye
doctor and he said it was all from the severe dryness in the eyes.
He said that by the time I saw him Monday he expected me to tell him
I was significantly better after the three days of these drops and
the high doses of the doxy. These drops sting like hell though for
about 3 seconds after you put them in. I am not liking them. They
are different than the ones he put me on
> last year for this. I don't remember those drops burning me at
all so I just want to hurry and be off these. Tomorrow will be the
last day of them. I am really thinking there is a hormonal level to
this for sure right now. But I lean more to the vascular because of
so much heat involved in this. Right now I am just washing with the
Eucerine Redness Relief with just cool spring water and letting it
air dry. Today I did try putting on a little Noritate and it seemed
to be okay and then just on the edges of my hair line I used the
Hydrolatum cream. But that's it. Today is the first day that my
body feels weird now too. Not like it did a few years ago, but I
feel hot and cold at the same time and was uncomfortable in my
clothes today. But at least I could bear them on. My little guy
kissed my cheek as I dropped him off at Karate and that hurt! Just a
gentle kiss but it was sending the nerve endings fire like crazy.
Don't want to go down that road again! Well,
> going to bed. Sleep is the only escape. Waking up is a drag
though. Seems so disappointing to do it all over again. Thanks
again Tamara.
>
> Take care,
> Elena
>
> tamara <roseflowerbloom@...> wrote:
> Hi elena, sorry just seen your posts today....too darn
busy at work.
> Anyway, You have been through quite the roller coaster ride lately,
> geeshh I wish I had the answers for you. Have you decided on the z
> cream, I simply want the best for you. Wish you can find a Dr. or
derm
> SOMEONE...who can check your skin for mites. Elena, you know on the
> messageboard (for the z cream) there is actually a lady her name is
> annabelle who put a lab report down that showed the buggers had to
do
> with her rosacea.....too bad we dont have this (forget where she
was
> from exactly), can you imagine the answers we would have,or even a
> blood test to determine whether it being vascular, hormonal,
> circulation, whatever problems are the stem or our hell with this
skin
> problem and being that it wreak havocs our lives, we dont need
touch
> ups, we need clear answers with value. Anyway elena, I really hope
you
> have better relief for the coming holidays, and things turn around
for
> you soon. You are certainly in the right place to be, and we are
all
> here to help you, so hang tight. O.k luv tamara
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

---------------------------------
Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___