Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Re: [rosacea] went to rosies dr...

He didnt say what herb I will take he said he will mail me the info
with the prices..so once I get that we shall see...He took my pulse
and thats how he said I was pitta whichis interestign since when i
did it on the web after all the questions I came up Pitta as
well..so that was cool...but it is very detailed medical history and
he takes this all in to account when deciding which herbs I
take..also he said their is a oil for my face but not right away..

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, angela lowe
<heather_d_lowe@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Tracy,
> Did he say anything about herbs or pills to cleanse the blood and
liver? I did the test on his site and I too and on the pitta side.
Thanks for the feed back. I find it very interesting. Please keep us
posted.
> Heather
>
> traceyl1019 <traceyl1019@...>
wrote: so I went to the dr. today
and he is so nice! we met for an hour and
> he said he had just got back from seeing rosie for her 8 week
check in
> adn she is doing great..so he asked a whole lot of questions very
in
> depth on medical history for myself and in my family..he then
took my
> pulse and "read" it as I was a pitta (3 different types look up
> averyda for more explanation) he said he will mail me a booklet
of
> what he suggests and also dietary recommendations for my type and
> going through all my answers...
> I will keep you all updated! I am looking forward to this seems
like
> the whole mind body and soul link is very impo.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada
Photos
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___