Tuesday, December 12, 2006

[rosacea] Re: More LED confusion

Ah yeah I think I read one of the posts a while back when i was scanning through a bit of the forum history. It was definitely a great addition. Many thanks Peter if your listening.

I have been using Red LED therapy for nearly a year now, and a couple of months ago switched across to a combination RED and Near Infra Red model. I was just hoping somebody else may have some more information on other colours and their beneifts. Red is beneficial for me also, but just looking for more info. Thanks for the brief history.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Matt, The red was brout to our attention by Peter, who has used it
with great success for years. He simply tried it and found that it
worked for him, so he shared the info here...lucky for us! Several
more have tried it with good results. So, I suppose the yellow and
green could do just as well and we just don't know it.

I have a yellow head and am planning on adding it. I haven't started
it yet since I'm giving myself more time with just the red/infrared. I
think Twickle may have started it a week or so ago. The feedback from
red/infrared is strong and over a much longer period, so I'd
personally just go with that for now.

Cheers!

Artist

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___