Friday, December 08, 2006

[rosacea] Re: Rose Water

Aurelia wrote:

Hi Jen,

We missed you, too! :)

Of all the oils you've tried, which would you think best to try if
one has oily skin and pores inclined to clogging?

-----

Thanks Aurelia.

Well, since my skin has always been on the oily side, I would have
to say Rose Hip Oil is the best I have tried. I found creams clogged
my pores but don't find this with oils in general. Yup, I've tried a
few of them.

Oh, after I posted in reply about Rose Hip Oil, I realised that I
forgot to say that I've been using ZZ ointment for 14/15 weeks now.
So, maybe this is the one that is helping with the more noticable
reduction in oil? Although, I've been using Rose Hip Oil a lot
longer than that and still loved it before the ZZ. Oh, just about
the ZZ, it's not like a cream, per say. I apply it to a damp face at
night and it's also very light on the skin. A kind of weird cold
feeling on the skin and makes my eyes water a bit but very helpful
with reducing the p&ps. In the beginning I had major break outs from
it but that eventually settled down and now I am seeing good results.

Hope this helps.

Jen

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___