Tuesday, December 12, 2006

[rosacea] cleaning the house/ what do you use??

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that I know I use to always flare
up around certain cleaning products to clean my house, and hated the
smell too, (very strong).
Well for about at least over a year now, and I am sure it has helped
me because ever since I made the change from buying over the counter
cleaning supplies, I now use my own (i make it myself and love it, no
longer having irritated skin and runny nose). for glass, I use vinegar
and water,(half and half) instead of what i use to use (windex).
For cleaning counters and bathroom and so on, I make a solution with
water, real lemon, few drops of tea tree oil, baking soda, and
vinegar.... it does a great cleaning and smells fresh. I read this in
a magazine and will never change back, and ive saved alot of money as
well. Just thought it was worth mentioning, especially our sensitive
skin, besides who needs all these added chemicals anyway? and look
what they used back in the olden days, certainly not all this junk.
This is my opinion, I am a strong beleiver in taking care of our
environment and have you seen the latest on oprah and global warming?
very interesting. Good night guys, tamara

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___