Saturday, December 09, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: Rose Water

Hi Jen,

Rose Hip oil soings pretty interesting, I will
definitely try it becaue I have a combination skin
with the T zone being oily - maybe it will help with
that. The Rose Essential oil I found online was a
different kind of oil. It's made out of a full blown
Damask Rose and the reason it's so expensive is
because they need 60,000 roses to make 1 oz of
essential oil. But I am sure that the Rose Hip Oil has
probably (it sounds like it anyway) the same
properties as the Rose Essential oil. The Rose water I
found can be used internally and externally. I am not
a big fan of Rose Water but I will give it a try
anyway. Who knows, maybe it will do what they say it
does - draws heat away from face. I'll keep you all
posted about my experience with it.

Yana
--- Jenny Nairn <rothco@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Yana
>
> It's been a while since I have posted here. Hello
> everyone - I've
> missed you all!
>
> I've been using Rose Hip Oil for 10 months now and I
> love it. I pop
> about 4 drops onto my fingers and apply to a damp
> face and allow to
> dry naturally. It's very light and not greasy at
> all. It feels
> really lovely and smooth on the skin. My skin tends
> to be more oily
> and I read that it was more for dry skin. However, I
> don't have a
> problem with using it on my oily skin. In fact, I
> would have to say
> that my face is less oily now-a-days. Not sure if
> that is directly
> due to the Rose Hip Oil or not though. I also do red
> light therapy
> and am on a natural healing diet.
>
> I buy mine from the local health shop here, which
> costs me AUD17.95
> for 15mL. A bottle lasts me about 4 months. So, I
> think this is very
> good value. Perhaps you could look around locally to
> find a better
> price.
>
> If I need extra moisture on my face, or if I am
> going to put makeup
> on, I will add a thin layer of Emu Oil over the Rose
> Hip Oil, before
> applying liquid makeup. Topped off with a dusting of
> powder. This
> covers pretty well for me.
>
> I've not tried Rose Water and will be interested to
> know how you
> find it.
>
> Jen
>
> --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "yana_rs"
> <yana_rs@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I have been doing some research online and came
> aross Rose Water
> and Rose Essntial oil that
> > have some pretty good skin benefits. Both (as long
> as they are
> 100% pure) are said to
> > improve all kinds of skin conditions, including
> rosacea. I ordered
> a 500ml bottle of rose
> > water. First wanted the rose oil but it's just too
> expensive - $39
> for 2ml. Maybe another day.
> > But i am really excited about the Rose Water which
> is very good to
> drink too because I found
> > that it takes the heat away from the face! Just I
> guess what we
> need. I should receive it in
> > about three days and I will keep you all posted.
> >
> > Yana
> >
>
>
>

__________________________________________________________
Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___