Sunday, December 10, 2006

[rosacea] Not sure whats going on........

My face seems to get red easily and i first noticed my ears getting
hot and red. As I began to pay more attention during a flare up I
have noticed my nose, cheaks and neck get red and hot as well. I have
no pimples. This can occur anytime, but seems to happen most while
eating or just after and during stressful times. Its can last from a
few minutes to hours. This has been going on for atleast three years
and as time has gone on I have noticed that my complexion stays more
reddish even when not having an acute flush. Could it be
rosacea...dehydration...it is not high blood pressure because I have
checked my BP during a flare up and it isnt high. Thanks in advance
for any ideas.
Michael

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___