Sunday, November 26, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Quality of water

I'd be curious about that one too. I have the shower filter now (and love it) but want to put something together for my bathroom sink so I don't have to keep hauling the distilled water. I have see filters that are installed under the sink -- attached somehow to the pipes. I'm wondering about those and......if I might manage to install one. Hate to ask David (husband) because he about breaks out in hives at the thought of doing any sort of plumbing. ellen

rtc870899 <rtc870899@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Hi all

I'm sure the water in my area (Central London) is extremely drying, and
my skin has gradually become more red/itchy since living here. Has
anyone got advice as to the best way to improve the quality of water I
use for washing.

I've seen so many products - I just want to know if any of them work.
Are the filters you place onto the water system effective? If so, which
ones? Has anyone found any other ways to alter the constitution of the
water effectively? Alternatively, has anyone found any specific water
filters not effective?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Rob

---------------------------------
Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___