Thursday, November 30, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: Relief of symptoms

I only "drank" 10 drops at a time mixed with green tea
or V8. I took 10 drops which is less than 1/8
teaspoon , 3 times a day for 3 days ON AN EMPTY
STOMACH. With food it did cause me indigestion. But
might I say my mild case of rosacea is gone. no
symptoms - gone.
I'm so stupid - I had dry, itchy eyes for years -
never knew it was a symptom or rosacea. used to rub
them red. Dry eyes - gone along with redness, itch,
burning, flaking, etc.

--- ellen lafrancis <ellenlafrancis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If I'm remembering right........drinking hydrogen
> peroxide will cause vomiting.
> el
>
> traceyl1019 <traceyl1019@yahoo.com> wrote:
> so the splashing of the Hydrogen peroxide
> is just splash it on a
> clean face? and how do you drink it and is it safe?
>
> --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "kyoung111"
> <kyoung111@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > I believe I have found a way to greatly relieve
> the
> > symptoms of rosacea. However, the treatment is a
> > little "out there". I have started a blog to get
> > people to experiment along with me.
> >
> > This started when I stumbled across this book in
> my
> > local library.
> >
>
http://www.amazon.com/Hydrogen-Peroxide-William-Campbell-
>
Douglass/dp/1885236077/sr=8-1/qid=1164028197/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-
> 9810894-5621536?ie=UTF8&s=books
> >
> > Unfortunately I'm not a man of patience so I
> didn't do
> > this in a scientific way. I took hydrogen peroxide
> > orally and also spashed it on my face 3-4 times a
> day
> > for 3-4 days. (I'm not even sure if it was 3 days
> or
> > 4 days). The end product was that besides other
> > health benefits to me, my rosacea went away. I had
> a
> > very mild case (3 on a scale of 1-10 with 10
> high.)
> > The itching, burning, flaking and redness all
> gone.
> > Now about 3 weeks later I think some of the
> redness
> > might be reappearing but none of the other stuff.
> >
> > If any of you will try the spash method and get
> back
> > to me I would appreciate it. If anyone wants to
> try
> > the oral method, I will tell you what and how I
> did it
> > and what not to do but I don't want to just put
> that
> > method "out there".
> >
> > Because - A SELF MEDICATOR HAS A FOOL FOR A
> PATIENT
> > AND A DOCTOR. YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY. I AM NOT A
> > DOCTOR. I WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I DID, NOT WHAT
> YOU
> > SHOULD DO.
> >
> > http://healthexperiment.blogspot.com/
> >
> > I know this is long - thanks for your time.
> >
> > Ken
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a
> more powerful email and get things done faster.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been
> removed]
>
>

__________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___