Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Re: [rosacea] PULSE DYE LASER

I should clarify between the pulse dye and the Cynergy 3 dual PDL+Yag. I did not have good experiences with the Candela V-Beam. I did have a great experience with the Cynergy. It has been one month since my first treatment with Cynergy, and I've noticed a substantial improvement in the visible spider veins, diffused redness, and blushing. I can find out the joules for you when I go for my second visit on Saturday. I can share with you what works for me with PDL:
I can tolerate light purpura, the treatments are ineffective and highly inflammatory for me without the purpura, and too much purpura lends itself to more hyperpigmentation and a longer recovery.

In addition to the work I have done with laser surgery, I have also completely changed my diet, addressed yeast, viruses, bacteria, and parasites in my system, and eliminated all toxic products from my life and body. I can truly say that I am on an amazing healing path with a huge decrease in symptoms(if I can call them that anymore). I would be very happy to share with you my story is you are interested.

nic <nic_s_3@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Joy,
Did you find the pulse dye treatments reduced diffuse redness or mainly just spider veins? Did you find after you healed from your initial v-beam that your skin improved at all. Do you know what joules were used? My doctor recommended it as well.
Thanks

----- Original Message ----
From: joy menary <joyyums79@yahoo.com>
To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:09:43 PM
Subject: Re: [rosacea] PULSE DYE LASER

I have had several pulse dye treatments. My initial treatment was with the V-beam, in which I had considerable purpura and downtime. Last month I had the Cynergy 3 laser which is the v-beam and Yag laser- a simultaneous pulse. The results have been great- I healed in 2 weeks, the purpura and pigmentation went away quickly and the capillaries were much less noticable after one treatment.

lalie1234 <lalie1234@yahoo. com> wrote: MY DOCTOR RECOMMEND ME THE TREATMENT WITH PULSE DYE LASER.
I WANT TO KNOW IF SOMEONE HAD THAT TREATMENT BEFORE AND HOW IT WORK?
AND IF IT WORK?

------------ --------- --------- ---
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___