Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Relief of symptoms

Ken,

This kind of independent research is part of the life blood of this
community, right along side sharing info on all the AMA standard stuff.
What works is what works. Thanks for your input... you caught my interest
with this... I'll check out the blog!

Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: kyoung111
To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:24 AM
Subject: [rosacea] Relief of symptoms

I believe I have found a way to greatly relieve the
symptoms of rosacea. However, the treatment is a
little "out there". I have started a blog to get
people to experiment along with me.

This started when I stumbled across this book in my
local library.
http://www.amazon.com/Hydrogen-Peroxide-William-Campbell-Douglass/dp/1885236077/sr=8-1/qid=1164028197/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9810894-5621536?ie=UTF8&s=books

Unfortunately I'm not a man of patience so I didn't do
this in a scientific way. I took hydrogen peroxide
orally and also spashed it on my face 3-4 times a day
for 3-4 days. (I'm not even sure if it was 3 days or
4 days). The end product was that besides other
health benefits to me, my rosacea went away. I had a
very mild case (3 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 high.)
The itching, burning, flaking and redness all gone.
Now about 3 weeks later I think some of the redness
might be reappearing but none of the other stuff.

If any of you will try the spash method and get back
to me I would appreciate it. If anyone wants to try
the oral method, I will tell you what and how I did it
and what not to do but I don't want to just put that
method "out there".

Because - A SELF MEDICATOR HAS A FOOL FOR A PATIENT
AND A DOCTOR. YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY. I AM NOT A
DOCTOR. I WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I DID, NOT WHAT YOU
SHOULD DO.

http://healthexperiment.blogspot.com/

I know this is long - thanks for your time.

Ken

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___