Thursday, November 30, 2006

[rosacea] Re: puffy eyes

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Salvador44256@... wrote:
>Hi Erika,

So sorry about your eye problem. Have you visited an eye doctor? From my personal
experience, everytime I put oil on my puffy eyelids it makes things only worse. Also some
oils have an ability to keep the fluid in and so it wouldn't help you. What I like to do when
my eyes are puffy and itchy is to put the old good slice of cucumber or a green/black tea
bag for 10 minutes. So far it has been working for me on most occasions. Another very
good thing is to take cool but never cold green or black tea and pour some in a eye cup
and rinse each eye. It will help alleviate ome of the problems and help reduce the
puffiness. Also, if you are wearing contacts, try not to sleep in them. I hope the little bit i
suggested here will also work for you. Best wishes, Yana

> I have rosacea and also eczema (lucky me). I am on oracea, plexion cleanser
> & finacea for the rosacea. I use dermasoothe oil to control the excema.
> Lately my eyelids, mostly under eye area, have been getting red and puffy. The
> upper lids sometimes feel like they are getting tough skin and itchy. I put the
> oil on my lids for a day or two but it never really goes away for long. Is
> this a common characteristic of the rosacea.... or am I am developing something
> else?
> Erika
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___