Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Re: [rosacea] what product? so many out there now......

Colleen,

I can tell you that the Rosacea Care products are very nice. They have very pleasant scents and are soothing to the skin. However, they are quite expensive. I have never heard of Jan Marini...

Donna

perizada1970 <daisy1970@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone. I just found this yahoo group and have been looking
at products to treat my rosacea. I have had red cheeks all my life
and have the usual more intense red after spicy food etc. Only spread
to my chin in the last 2 years and also started getting the acne like
postules.

I've used Metro Lotion but would like to get off prescriptions. Any
suggestions on what product lien to look at next. I've been looking
at Jan Marini and Rosacea Care.

Thanks,
Colleen

---------------------------------
Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___