Tuesday, November 28, 2006

[rosacea] Re: Sigh, Am I getting the first symptoms of ocular rosacea?

Hi All,
I forgot to mention that I am recovering from a windburn that I got 2
weeks ago.I was shopping in an open square area 2 weeks ago.It was
about low 50s and 15 or so mph winds.I was only going to be out a few
minutes,but ended up walking around 1 1/2 hours shopping.I didn't
really think of the wind at the time I posted,but I guess that could
be part of why my eyes have been bothering me so much recently;they
got all dried out just like my face did!I have my face all better now,
now I just need to get my red gritty, eyes cleared up!
Denah

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "clara_23060" <dfs01@...>
wrote:
>
> For the last few months I have noticed an increase in eye
issues,but
> only in my right eye.I have noticed more and more red lines in both
of
> my eyes.The right eye has even more red lines than the left.It was
only
> itching occasionally at first.Now it is really driving me nuts;it
feels
> like like I have an eyelash or something in my eye and there is
nothing
> in there.I pulled down my lower lid area on both and they are still
a
> very pale pink;not permanently dark red.I have yearround allergies
and
> I take claritin d 12 hour 2x a day and a singulair,which could give
me
> drier eyes.I don't have any of those plug issues or any seborrheic
> crusting going on;just the itching and foreign object feeling.I
already
> have an appt. with my dermatologist Dec 4.Is there anything she
could
> give me for this or is there something OTC I can try for right now?
> thanks
> Denah
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___