Thursday, November 30, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Relief of symptoms

I used 3% solution for a total of less than 1 teaspoon
for the 3 days I did it. If I had do do it longer I
would have used the food grade 35% version but would
have watered it down to 3%. Anyone who does this must
take H2O2 on an empty stomach. I took 10 drops - 3X a
day for 3 days. Thanks for your concern.
--- dfries2003 <dfries2003@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Please be careful with using it orally. The FDA
> has posted a warning
> against ingesting hydrogen peroxide (particularly
> the 35% grade):
>
> "Ingesting hydrogen peroxide can cause
> gastrointestinal irritation or
> ulceration. Intravenous (IV) administration of
> hydrogen peroxide can
> cause inflammation of the blood vessel at the
> injection site, gas
> embolisms (bubbles in blood vessels), and
> potentially life-threatening
> allergic reactions"
>
>
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/07/060730134156.htm
>
> Some additional info and warnings from the BC Canada
> Cancer Agency:
>
>
http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/PPI/UnconventionalTherapies/HydrogenPeroxide.htm
>
>
> --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Ken Young
> <kyoung111@...> wrote:
> >
> > This is why I won't post to the whole NG. There
> are
> > only drops involved but there are precautions that
> > have to be taken. I recommend everyone spash H2O2
> on
> > 4-5 times a day but I would like to talk to 1-2
> people
> > who would like to try oral. I'm cured so there is
> > nothing else I can do to prove that it works or
> not.
> >
> > --- Brian Shaffner <brianshaffner@...>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > I was reading further on this, and came across
> one
> > > caveat about taking
> > > Hydrogen peroxide internally:
> > >
> > > " the factor of metal teeth fillings and that
> H2O2
> > > might corrode these and
> > > cause a person to swallow a heavy dose of heavy
> > > metal pollutants in the
> > > process. As far as taking it orally is
> concerned,
> > > other researchers and
> > > alternative healers recommend starting a strong
> > > anti-oxidant cocktail a
> > > couple of days before one starts oral ingestion
> of
> > > this miracle substance,
> > > in the form of supplements or green tea."
> > >
> > > Just as an FYI. Amalgam fillings contain
> mercury,
> > > so if this is accurate it
> > > would be wise to think twice before using it
> your
> > > mouth if you have metal in
> > > your teeth. I can't backup the reliability of
> the
> > > above source, it came
> > > from an Amazon review of the book, but better
> safe
> > > than sorry where heavy
> > > metal toxicity is concerned...
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: kyoung111
> > > To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
> > > Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:24 AM
> > > Subject: [rosacea] Relief of symptoms
> > >
> > >
> > > I believe I have found a way to greatly
> relieve
> > > the
> > > symptoms of rosacea. However, the treatment is
> a
> > > little "out there". I have started a blog to
> get
> > > people to experiment along with me.
> > >
> > > This started when I stumbled across this book
> in
> > > my
> > > local library.
> > >
> > >
> >
>
http://www.amazon.com/Hydrogen-Peroxide-William-Campbell-Douglass/dp/1885236077/sr=8-1/qid=1164028197/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9810894-5621536?ie=UTF8&s=books
> > >
> > > Unfortunately I'm not a man of patience so I
> > > didn't do
> > > this in a scientific way. I took hydrogen
> peroxide
> > > orally and also spashed it on my face 3-4
> times a
> > > day
> > > for 3-4 days. (I'm not even sure if it was 3
> days
> > > or
> > > 4 days). The end product was that besides
> other
> > > health benefits to me, my rosacea went away. I
> had
> > > a
> > > very mild case (3 on a scale of 1-10 with 10
> > > high.)
> > > The itching, burning, flaking and redness all
> > > gone.
> > > Now about 3 weeks later I think some of the
> > > redness
> > > might be reappearing but none of the other
> stuff.
> > >
> > > If any of you will try the spash method and
> get
> > > back
> > > to me I would appreciate it. If anyone wants
> to
> > > try
> > > the oral method, I will tell you what and how
> I
> > > did it
> > > and what not to do but I don't want to just
> put
> > > that
> > > method "out there".
> > >
> > > Because - A SELF MEDICATOR HAS A FOOL FOR A
> > > PATIENT
> > > AND A DOCTOR. YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY. I AM NOT
> A
> > > DOCTOR. I WILL ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I DID, NOT
> WHAT
> > > YOU
> > > SHOULD DO.
> > >
> > > http://healthexperiment.blogspot.com/
> > >
> > > I know this is long - thanks for your time.
> > >
> > > Ken
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been
> > > removed]
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
__________________________________________________________
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail
> beta.
> > http://new.mail.yahoo.com
> >
>
>
>

__________________________________________________________
Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___