Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Sigh, Am I getting the first symptoms of ocular rosacea?

Hi Tiffany,
what brand of products do you use for the drops,scrub and the eyewash?
Is any particular brand better for theis condition?sigh.wouldn't you
know it;I just had my annual eye exam back in October and my eyes
were just fine then!
Denah

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "Tiffany C." <mama2moody@...>
wrote:
>
> It sounds to me like it could be. I had the red eyes
> and the sandy feeling in my eye. They were watery,
> itchy and stung. I went to the opthamologist and he
> said it was blepharitis and that if I didn't take care
> of it, it would continue to affect my eyes and cause
> damage. The treatment is easy- eye drops, eye wash
> every morning and night and a lid scrub every night.
> It worked and I am doing great with it. I also
> started wearing mascara which seems to keep the flaky
> stuff in my eyelashes out of my eyes (but maybe that
> is just me) Please see an opthamologist if you have
> insurance. If not, then you can do the treatment above
> and I will give you more info if you want.
>
>
> --- clara_23060 <dfs01@...> wrote:
>
> > For the last few months I have noticed an increase
> > in eye issues,but
> > only in my right eye.I have noticed more and more
> > red lines in both of
> > my eyes.The right eye has even more red lines than
> > the left.It was only
> > itching occasionally at first.Now it is really
> > driving me nuts;it feels
> > like like I have an eyelash or something in my eye
> > and there is nothing
> > in there.I pulled down my lower lid area on both and
> > they are still a
> > very pale pink;not permanently dark red.I have
> > yearround allergies and
> > I take claritin d 12 hour 2x a day and a
> > singulair,which could give me
> > drier eyes.I don't have any of those plug issues or
> > any seborrheic
> > crusting going on;just the itching and foreign
> > object feeling.I already
> > have an appt. with my dermatologist Dec 4.Is there
> > anything she could
> > give me for this or is there something OTC I can try
> > for right now?
> > thanks
> > Denah
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Please read the list highlights and FAQ:
> > http://rosacea.ii.net
> > New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages:
> > http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > (Yahoo! ID required)
> >
> > mailto:rosacea-support-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Tiffany
> ~We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated~
>
>
>
>
>
__________________________________________________________
______________
> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> Access over 1 million songs.
> http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___