Thursday, November 30, 2006

Re: [rosacea] make up

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, <kemx@...> wrote:

Hi,

Yea I had many IPL's with a derm in Paramus, NJ. I have had good
results with all of them. On the last one in Aug. I think I went into
the sun to soon. My skin is super sensitive to sun and heat now. It
was strange before this I loved summer. I had not trouble with
flushing or turning red in the sun or heat. I am hoping that the
current doctor now (Dr. Levy) can take care of what ever happened
from the last IPL and the sun incident :(

>
> Jen
> have you had any IPL or laser type treatments?
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Jen
> To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:49 PM
> Subject: [rosacea] make up
>
>
> Hi everyone,
>
>
> Thank you for all your post on suggestions of make up I may be
able to
> use. As one of you suggested I bought 2 bottles of the maybelline
> foundation on ebay. It killed me I use to pay $6.99 in cvs for it
and I
> just bought two on ebay for $45.00 but I guess if that is what
works I
> have to go with it. Also, in the next few months I plan on trying
the
> bare essentials (sp?) I have my wedding coming up in Sept. of
2007 and
> I need a good foundation for that. My biggest fear that day is
turning
> red because all eyes will be on me :) I am also looking into the
> Delcleor skin products. I have been using the avene soothing
cream for
> the past two years but I guess it might be good to see what else
is on
> the market. Again, thanks everyone! If someone falls in love with
any
> new foundations please pass the name along :)
>
>
>
> --
> Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
> New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-
research.org/wiki
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___