Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Red (or Yellow?) LED Therapy

no tea for me,or cheese.....except mozzerella.....i didn't realize it might be the fermentedness......good insight here artist.
emily
----- Original Message -----
From: nurse_artist
To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [rosacea] Red (or Yellow?) LED Therapy

Elena: I use it before getting up in the morning. I just turn it on
during my last two snoozes. I used to use it after my shower, but I
always waited for my face to dry because I don't know what the water
will do to the wavelength or angles of refraction or whatever. It may
not make a difference, but something to consider. Maybe you could try the RLT in the morning before doing anything to your skin.

I react to many types oils, which always surprises me.

Also, tea makes my skin sensitive because, from what I know, most tea
is fermented and I have a problem with fermented anything. Also, it
can contain molds, which I can also be sensitive to. Cheese is
out for me, too..bummer! I can eat mozzarella sometimes, though.

Cheers!

Artist

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Elena Mutter <emgm42000@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi Lucia,
>
> Well, I am using the light right immediately after washing my
face. Sometimes it is still drip drying as I go to the lamp so maybe
that's a good point. I always leave my face bare (no products on it
at all) when I do the LED lamp. I just assumed you were supposed to
so there were no barriers between the healing of the light and your
skin. When I was paying $300 for 6 visits to a chiropractor who was
using Cold Lasers on me he always told me to come with nothing on my
face so I just carried that over to this. After I am done with the
light then I was putting the Squalon on. It's 1:15p.m. here now and I
have to say that I am less red at this very moment and less burny/
stingy. The only thing different I have done is stop using the
Squalon oil and begin using the things I had been using before that
and tweak the diet. So far today just eggs and cottage cheese and
water, water and more water and two glasses of green tea. By the way,
I have two brands. I have a
> decaff version of Good Earth brand and a regular version of
Bigelow. The Bigelow is the same as all the other ones I've tried....
...bitter. But the Good Earth one is amazingly smooth and tastes like
the tea you get at the chinese restaurants. I am going to buy their
regular version and see if it is the same as the decaf. Just throwing
that out there for everyone who finds green tea bitter. And the only
other thing different is that I talked to my mother this morning and
although nothing is changed I had a very strong ephipany after we were
done talking and I just feel an enormous amount of peace and
thankfulness. Hope it will continue but I tend to be very VERY
grateful for even the minutess decrease in pain so I am thrilled over
here. Thanks everyone for all your support and caring and cyber hugs.
You guys are the best! And I will take your advice Lucia and cut
down the time of usage on the light until my skin feels stronger. If
I may ask, how long have you been
> using yours and what are your results? Sorry if you have already
posted that info. Thanks.
>
> Love,
> Elena
>

--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___