Monday, November 20, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: David Goldberg, MD, JD, to the RRDi MAC

Oh thanks for this Artist. I think I'd be interested. You know, even though I am not getting any results yet with my RED LED from acne lamp (it's just into week three now), there is something that is making me feel strongly like this is the therapy to hang my hopes on. I don't know what it is. I guess maybe because it seems like the ONE thing that I don't recall seeing any posts from anyone saying it flat out did nothing for them. Seems like everyone gets some positive from this when they try it out. At least to varying degrees. Gosh! I hope I am not going to be the one fly in the ointment! That'd be just like me. But I just get a good feeling about this light therapy stuff all around. I was especially attracted to the posts that say it has reduced flushing and heat. I don't exactly flush in the normal sense of the word, but my face is so warm/hot and sore almost always I just really clung to those posts. Thanks for tipping the acnelamp people off to the yellow
light. What a little pioneer you are LOL!

Take care,
Elena

nurse_artist <nurse_artist@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Elena: Dr. Goldberg stated it helps with rosacea in that article
posted a few weeks back. I sent the article to acnelamp and asked if
they could get me one. They must have liked what they read because they have the yellow head available on their site now:

http://www.acnelamp.com/product.php?id=1906

I have not tried it yet. I use red/infrared combo with good results.
I'll incorporate the yellow at some point, though, to see what the
effect is.

Artist

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Elena Mutter <emgm42000@...>
wrote:
>
> On this yellow LED stuff; I have never noticed this being offered as
an option when I was ordering the red LED from acnelamp recently. Is
this so new that it is not offered to the public for purchase yet? I
went to a few lamp sites and don't recall seeing yellow offered. I
did see blue and red. Could be that I just wasn't looking for it
because we hadn't started a discussion on it yet. Anyone know if this
can be bought? Sounds like maybe a red and yellow combo (like they
offer with the blue and red) would be the ultimate treatment.
>
> Take care,
> Elena
>

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___