Monday, November 20, 2006

Re: [rosacea] going to see ROsies doctor

Thank you for keeping us informed. What a very hopeful thing for him to say about giving it three weeks and it will be greatly improved! Sounds so exciting. I hope it goes great for you and that it is something that is a "doable" thing for everyone. I may start looking in my area for practioneers of this. Maybe our Homeopath knows someone or my old chiropractor. My chiropractor is the one who pointed me to the homeopath and the accupuncturist. He's a wealth of info. Thanks again, and looking forward to your posts.

Take care,
Elena

traceyl1019 <traceyl1019@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am going to try the whole ayervedic thing..I emailed with the dr.
and he said he will contact me next week to make an appt. and he said
give it 3 weeks andmy rosacea will be greatly improved...I will keep
you all informed!

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___