Tuesday, November 21, 2006

[rosacea] This is my first post here!

Hello, I'm new here. I'm really glad to have found this site!!

I wonder if anyone out there has any advice for me. I've had LOADS
of IPL treatment and my facial redness seems to be under control
now. I can go out without make up on without feeling completely self
conscious. I was taking Doxycycline for the pimples, which worked
well. But I'm thinking about having a baby, and you aren't supposed
to take Doxycycline when you are pregnant, so I stopped taking it and
lo and behold the pimples / pustules have come back again on my nose
and cheeks.

I've never used any topical creams to try and tackle the pimples, and
I've been looking on the internet for something that might be
effective. However, I know that there are a lot of ways to waste
your money on the web, paying out for products that just don't work.
I wondered if anyone had any suggestions. I've got dry skin, and
needless to say it is impossibly sensitive!!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I had a look at some
stuff on the internet from Zenmed (I think that was what it was
called). Has anyone used this stuff, is it any good?

Many thanks, Clara

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___