Monday, November 20, 2006

Re: [rosacea] anyone using maybelline dream matter mousse foundation?

Thank you elena, good night tamara

Elena Mutter <emgm42000@yahoo.com> wrote: Hey Tamara,

Well, the only thing I have been able to use for the last 4 years is the Bare Escentials line of Bare Minerals make-up and the new RARE Mineral night time one. Don't know if you have tried it or if you'd be sensitive to it. We are so different as a group with the same disease. There are some that can't use the Bare Escential line but did fine with other mineral make-ups and for me I tried another one (can't remember the name now) but it didn't work for me.......bothered my skin, I had to go back to the Bare Escentials. And you know, even with this line I wouldn't use it every day. I only use it when I look so bad and I have to go out in public and just can't bare the idea of being seen. Then I'll put it on but it comes off as soon as I come home. Good luck with your search.

Good night,
Elena

tamara wrote:
Hey guys, I am still lurking out there for the right foundation that
does not irritate my skin. I have tried many with no success. Ive
learned that natural foundation and more cosmetic foundation irritates
me no matter less chemicals or not? I have seen maybelline in a matte
mousse and looks really nice and even to apply and wondered if anyone
else on here is using it. thanks for any info. tamara

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

Yahoo! Groups Links


---------------------------------
Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___