Saturday, November 25, 2006

[rosacea] Re: supplements

If I were to just try one then I would go for pycnogenol +/or grape seed extract. If you
suffer 'tummy' problems I would give digestive enzymes ago and also probiotics.

They can all be a bit pricey though so may be start with just one and see how you go.

Sarah

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "star52star52" <star52star52@...> wrote:
>
> I have been trying to read the old posts, and feel a bit overwhelmed!
> I am going to buy some supplements to try to help-I have flushing and
> broken capillaries, and am surprised that some, such as evening
> primrose oil, that I thought would be helpful seem to cause problems
> for people.
>
> What supplements should I try? I am considering grape seed extract,
> salmon oil, pycnogenol, zinc sulphate-after reading that study where
> it seemed to really help heal rosacea recently, vitamin c, and
> digestive enzymes. Do probiotics help? And I will avoid regular
> multivitamins due to the niacin.
>
> Thanks!
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___