Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Red (or Yellow?) LED Therapy

Hi Elena,

Hope the peace will be there with you from now on...I have been using the lamp for just over a month, since I know it will take a very long time to see the results, I do not expect much at this time. However, I do think my face looks paler right after each time using it. My face feels dry if I use it without putting my oil n cream on, so I use it after the oil n cream are completely absorbed. Maybe you can try using it in the morning like Artist does. I have also been using the Rare Minerals at night for few months, but I found that I do not really need to use the Rare Minerals anymore since I start using the lamp. My skin texture n moisture seems getting better with the lamp. But again, it is too soon for me to say that it has any obvious effect. Hope you can figure out what is triggering your flush! I like green tea too, my favorite is Stassen Pure Jasmine Green Tea as I mentioned in my other post, the aroma is just wonderful!

Lucia

Elena Mutter <emgm42000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Lucia,

Well, I am using the light right immediately after washing my face. Sometimes it is still drip drying as I go to the lamp so maybe that's a good point. I always leave my face bare (no products on it at all) when I do the LED lamp. I just assumed you were supposed to so there were no barriers between the healing of the light and your skin. When I was paying $300 for 6 visits to a chiropractor who was using Cold Lasers on me he always told me to come with nothing on my face so I just carried that over to this. After I am done with the light then I was putting the Squalon on. It's 1:15p.m. here now and I have to say that I am less red at this very moment and less burny/stingy. The only thing different I have done is stop using the Squalon oil and begin using the things I had been using before that and tweak the diet. So far today just eggs and cottage cheese and water, water and more water and two glasses of green tea. By the way, I have two brands. I have a
decaff version of Good Earth brand and a regular version of Bigelow. The Bigelow is the same as all the other ones I've tried.......bitter. But the Good Earth one is amazingly smooth and tastes like the tea you get at the chinese restaurants. I am going to buy their regular version and see if it is the same as the decaf. Just throwing that out there for everyone who finds green tea bitter. And the only other thing different is that I talked to my mother this morning and although nothing is changed I had a very strong ephipany after we were done talking and I just feel an enormous amount of peace and thankfulness. Hope it will continue but I tend to be very VERY grateful for even the minutess decrease in pain so I am thrilled over here. Thanks everyone for all your support and caring and cyber hugs. You guys are the best! And I will take your advice Lucia and cut down the time of usage on the light until my skin feels stronger. If I may ask, how long have you been
using yours and what are your results? Sorry if you have already posted that info. Thanks.

Love,
Elena

Recent Activity

27
New Members

1
New Photos

Visit Your Group
New Message Search
Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.


Share feedback on the new changes to Groups

.

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___