Thursday, November 23, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Red (or Yellow?) LED Therapy

Elena

Yes I'm fairly sure that the one I buy doesn't comtain added sugar, but I may be wrong.
The ones I was meant you should avoid is the fizzy, pretty coloured ones that contain lots
of diferent additives (but you probably don't have these anyway).

Sarah

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Elena Mutter <emgm42000@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Sarah, do you mean to say that the organic grape juices you buy have no sugar in
them? I have bought cranberry juice this way. To "sweeten" it I would have the natural
plant product, Stevia. I usually just buy Welch's grape juice (the regular one) as I don't
recall it containing any "added" sugar, but I assumed it got it's sweet taste because grapes
are naturally sweet. The plain cranberry juice has no sweetness whatsoever and I figure
that's because they are a tart fruit. I love grape juice because they say that you can drink
it and get the exact same benefits of drinking red wine. I think that is great!
>
> Take care,
> Elena
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___