Thursday, November 23, 2006

[rosacea] Re: P.S. about Singulair

I'm very glad this is helping you with many health issues. I was
wondering what kind of rosacea you have and if you have food triggers?
Although using Cutanix extra strength has helped with some of the food
triggers, I can't still can't eat a lot of things I'd liked to.

Take care,
Matija

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "Fifi Trixiebelle"
<fantushinka@...> wrote:
>
> Oh also, sorry I forgot, but as far as how long I can be on it, I
don't
> know for certain, but what I did learn is that it is not a steroid so
> there are not the usual concerns, and that the side effects were
> equivalent to taking a sugar pill (placebo) according to the
> studies/trials/tests.
>
> Since at this time it is apparently greatly helping several major
> health problems for me (roseacea, excema, achy joints, inflamation,
and
> sinus/drainage) I am more than happy to take it forever, unless
> something comes to light that says it would be better to tolerate
those
> conditions.
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___