Saturday, November 25, 2006

Re: [rosacea] yeast, citrus, yogurt, other flaring foods

I'm the same, Elena. I can't do oranges or grapefruit, but don't have
a problem with lemon and limes. I wish the rule of what works for me
may not work for you would be struck down too. I'd like to know who
to petition to have that happen!
Take care,
Matija

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Elena Mutter <emgm42000@...>
wrote:
>
> Citrus does usually cause problems but lemons and limes usually do
not. Although, here again is the lovely and weird rule of works for
me but may not for you.........are we all sick of hearing that yet LOL
>
> Aimee <wwwdotchat@...> wrote: Anything citrus and vinegar
flares me. I'd say for now, yogurt would be ok if it doesn't flare
you.
> Aimee
>
> star52star52 <star52star52@...> wrote:
> Does yeast cause flares for most people? I have been taking a yeast
> supplement caleld Bio Strath, hoping that it would help my skin and
> hair. Just recently read that this could be bad.
>
> Also I eat yogurt regularly and thought this would be helpful. How
> common is it to react badly to this?
>
> What about lemon juice and vinegar?
>
> I know each person is different, but besides the obvious avoidance
of
> hot drinks, white foods, alcohol, and spicy foods, any other
> recommendations that seem to help?
>
> Do you know soon after eating if a food is bad for your skin? Like
> with hot drinks, I get red immediately, but with yogurt, I seem to
be
> fine after. Does that mean it is definitely an okay food for me?
>
> Confusing!
>
> --
> Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
> New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-
research.org/wiki
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> ---------------------------------
> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___