Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Singulair

fifi, sorry I just noticed it said on your post it is not used for skin conditions yet but.... tamara

Fifi Trixiebelle <fantushinka@yahoo.com> wrote: I don't post or even visit often, for which I apologize, and also if
this has already been talked about...

However...

A couple weeks ago I went in to my MD after feeling really horrible
for a couple of months. My roseacea was worse as ever, ditto excema,
I was puffy and achy with painful joints.

And after some blood tests to check just in case for various
arthritic diseases, it was determined that I have severe allergies.

So much that my life had become nearly unlivable.

When my doctor prescribed Singulair to treat the allergies, she
said, "Now, this is not being officially used for skin conditions
yet, but IT WILL BE"

Two weeks later, I am cautiously optimistic. Like most others here I
have tried everything and so I am reluctant to to get too excited
just yet.

But, today some co-workers came up to me to ask what I was doing to
make my skin look so much better. And while my excema (which for
years has tortured only my calves!) is still present, it rarely
itches and is fading. Same with my face.

Today I am hopeful! And would love to know if others have had or are
having a similar experience with Singulair?

Thanks!

--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

Yahoo! Groups Links


---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___