Sunday, November 26, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: Study: Low-Carb, CHD Unrelated

On 25/11/06 00:29, "Brady Barrows" <brady@mumbet.com> wrote:

> You can read my book for free at this url >
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8tw3u

Thank you for that, Brady. Very interesting -- your book must have involved
a huge amount of work.

I have a couple of questions. Did you, by any chance, calculate the amount
of daily calories in the basic "orthodox" vegetarian diet? Just glancing
through it, it seems extremely low, but then I'm unfamiliar with the
processed soya products listed, which aren't available in the UK. Also, do
you know of any vegans who have managed to follow the diet? I confess I
would be a bit concerned about the possibility of losing weight rapidly, and
also of being constipated!

Also, you mentioned that there were 8 to 10 million people with rosacea in
England. That seems extraordinarily high. Do you know how the estimate was
arrived at? The highest figure I've come across is 5 million for the whole
of the UK, but I haven't been able to find explanations for that figure,
either. I only ask because I haven't been able to find any friends or family
members who suffer from it, which does seem odd if it affects 1 in 6 -- or
even 1 in 12 -- of the population.

Many thanks.

Emma

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___