Sunday, November 26, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: cold ponds cream.

Sharonna, as i mentioned i dont like to use the word "cured" as i like to say my mom has been in remission since her chol.meds....so for me if you seen her skin, it is clear and her signs of rosacea have diminished. Everyone is different and this is my moms luck, I am happy for her because she suffered greatly, and even had the gritty eye syndrome along with it. Now, my mom also use to eat loads of cheddar cheese, which we know is a nono for rosaceans, and the doctor kept telling her to simmer down with all the cheese and dairy she use to eat...which caused her high cholesterol. Well hope this helps clarify. tamara

sharonna_9 <sharonna_9@yahoo.com> wrote: Your mom was cured? I thought no one could get cured? Does anyone else
know of someone who was cured?
--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "tamara"
wrote:
>
> Hey guys, anyone use this? it has mineral oil in it though, is that a
> nono for rosaceans? Just wondered about it. My mom uses it every
> night, she had rosacea many years, and gone now after taking
> cholesterol medication. My mom to this day looks fab. I asked her also
> what moisteriser she uses, and she said cold ponds and loves it, will
> never change. My mom is lucky, I dont want to use the word cure, but
> she has been in remission since the chol. pills...she is very lucky.
> My mom use to have it bad, and she also mentioned to me that since her
> cat passed away, her skin is even better. WHAT! I have a cat and he is
> my baby lol, my dad use to break out in hives and itch and loved the
> cat too much so he suffered alot, yaaa i know crazy, he hated going to
> the doctors too, it always cracked me up alot, because as soon as we
> said "doctors" he would tell us to bugger off.
> Anyway, it just makes me think when I think about my mom and when I
> visited my sisters...she can now drink wine without flushing, I stay
> the heck away until the z cream eliminates this rosacea completely. I
> just wanted to mention this, i did mention this before, this is why
> every rosacean is so different and there are so many factors involved.
> I no longer believe that because my mom has (had) it that because i
> developed it, its the irish thing and thats it. For me since being on
> the z cream, I am 50% better now and its been almost 3 months on it. I
> want you all to know that there is hope, and when I see my mom, she
> has never looked better, and her skin cleared by accident as she tells
> me...she thinks it is the chol.meds that really made her feel better
> inside out, and I am pleased to see my mom in remission, as she had
> rosacea for many years. tamara
>

--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

Yahoo! Groups Links


---------------------------------
The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Yahoo! Mail.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___