Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Re: [rosacea] anyone using maybelline dream matter mousse foundation?

Hi Tamara..

I think I¹ve reacted to most of the brands you mention. Haven¹t tried Mary
Kay or Marcelle though. I have never been able to wear anything from
Clinique. I think it¹s great Canadian cosmetics will now have to display
ingredients on the packaging. That should have been the case loooong ago.

I hope you have success with the Dreamaker. Do let me know how it goes...
Karen

From: rose jill <roseflowerbloom@yahoo.ca>
Reply-To: "rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com"
<rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:04:12 -0500 (EST)
To: "rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com" <rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [rosacea] anyone using maybelline dream matter mousse
foundation?

Hi Karen, thanks alot for your reply, means alot! It says on the round glass
bottle dream mousse, and it does seem really nice putting on. Karen I wish I
knew exactly what irritates my skin, I honestly dont know if silocones is a
problem for me. I can always tell though within a week if my skin gets
worse, i usually either flare up or feel a burning sensation...its aweful.
Ive so far tried too many to count, at the top of my head clinique, almay,
marcelle(seemed o.k but not much coverage)burts bees, laroche posay, fx (i
think its called), mary kay, and more but cant think of them right now. God
its honestly gotten to the point where I want to go out naked, lol....I
usually only put it on my troubled areas, and as little as possible. thanks
again karen. tamara

Karen van Burkleo <arteest103@earthlink.net
<mailto:arteest103%40earthlink.net> > wrote:
Hi Tamara..

I¹m assuming you mean the ³Dreamaker?² :-) It is one of the two
foundations I use and I really like it. One reason is that I can just skim
it on‹it¹s very light. No rubbing or maneuvering it around. I use a light
touch as I¹ve found trying to cover everything only makes my makeup look
like a mask. I use a spot concealer with a brush on the red spots after the
foundation. It stays on all day and it does dry to a matte finish. I like
that because my moisturizer and sunscreen have shimmer in them and the matte
surface offsets the shimmer. It does have silicones in it, however, in case
you have a problem with them.

Karen

From: tamara
Reply-To: "rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:rosacea-support%40yahoogroups.com> "

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:29:10 -0000
To: "rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:rosacea-support%40yahoogroups.com> "
Subject: [rosacea] anyone using maybelline dream matter mousse foundation?

Hey guys, I am still lurking out there for the right foundation that
does not irritate my skin. I have tried many with no success. Ive
learned that natural foundation and more cosmetic foundation irritates
me no matter less chemicals or not? I have seen maybelline in a matte
mousse and looks really nice and even to apply and wondered if anyone
else on here is using it. thanks for any info. tamara

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki

Yahoo! Groups Links

---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the
boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___