Thursday, November 23, 2006

Psychology (Was: Re: [rosacea] P& Ps)

I agree, Ellen. I admire your positive outlook and wicked sense of
humor.
Take care,
Matija

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Aurelia <aurelia.dawn@...>
wrote:
>
> Dear Ellen,
>
> You probably don't think of it as such, but that was a wonderfully
brave
> message. Your sense of humour and your courage have stood out from
the
> moment you joined our group. I salute you!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Aurelia
>
> ------------------------------
>
>
> Ellen (ellenlafrancis) wrote: "I haven't figured out all of my
triggers. I
> know stress is a biggie and, because of frontal lobe brain damage
from the
> tumor, I feel emotions much stronger and have difficulty
controlling them.
> What is mildy irritating or sad to another person will have me
flying off
> the handle or crying uncontrollably (and wishing I had that tumor
back again
> because I felt NO emotions back then and feeling is sometimes too
hard). I
> try to use humor to diffuse the really heavy emotions and it does
help some.
> Unfortunately I haven't found a way to cope with emotionally hurtful
> situations. Thank for Prozac or I'd be living under my bed."
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___