Friday, November 24, 2006

[rosacea] Re: my skin is clear for a month now

Glad to hear you are having some success with your diet.....I couldnt
agree more, I would get fanatically strict with my diet if I could
avoid taking meds

What foods are you avoiding?

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Major"
<kmajor816@...> wrote:
>
> I think this sounds a lot like what I've been doing. Don't know how
common
> the response is, but for me, I'd rather change my diet than take
> prescription medication, and it seems to be working -- as well as
making me
> healthier overall.
>
> Kathryn
>
> > I was diagnosed with AS last year a form of arthritis, and in fighting
> > this problem I began what is called the low starch diet. This is not
> > adkins, but ends up somewhat similar. It is the elimination of grains
> > from the diet.
> >
> > No wheat, corn, barley, oats.....but for some reason most people can
> > eat rice. No potatoes, but sweet potatoes are tolerated better. I
> > wind up eating lots of vegetable (which I like anyway) but now eat
> > more fruit as well. I have been eating a limeted amount of sprouted
> > grain bread, as the grains are sprouted so much of the starch converts
> > to sugars. Sugar is ok.
> >
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___