Friday, November 24, 2006

[rosacea] Re: maltodextrin

They are not good for my rosacea now, but I used to eat those
"Queen Anne" chocolate covered cherries you can get at the drug store
- something like $1 for a big box of them. I have no idea how they made them for only $1 - yikes! Anyway, they are deeeelicious. I bet the Hershey's version is better. Well someone will just have to do a taste test...any volunteers? ;)

Artist

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Elena Mutter <emgm42000@...>
wrote:
>
> Okay, this subject is a killer............here's my addition........
..last year I discovered that Hershey's Kisses put out a new version
of their kisses...........inside is that sweet, gooey cherry stuff
(kind of like the chocolate covered cherries).........dangerous,
dangerous stuff LOL.........they're in the stores now for Christmas...
.......Heaven have mercy!
>
> ruizdelvizo <ruizdelvizo@...> wrote: Hi Ricky,
>
> Yum, Reese's Peanut Butter cups!! I love them too, but my rosacea
> doesn't like them. I react to peanuts. You're forced to eat
> healthy, but it takes away all the fun foods. It's been so long
since
> I've had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
>
> Enjoy some peanut butter cups for me!
> Take care,
> Matija
>
> --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, Ricky Butler
> <classics_guy@> wrote:
> >
> > Reeses peanut butter cups for me!! I can eat tons, I don't, but
can!
> >
> > Ricky
> >
> > nurse_artist <nurse_artist@> wrote:
> > ha ha..that gave me a good laugh! Actually, I prefer Milk Duds.
> Better
> > yet, Butterfingers or Baby Ruths....yum. I can't remember the last
> > time I ate a whole candy bar. Once in a blue moon I'll eat one of
> the
> > snack sized ones. YUM.
> >
> > Artist
> >
> > --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, arteest103
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > No, Artist, they are gross. :D (Sorry, Matija. But I AM sorry
you
> > miss
> > > them so much!)
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
> > New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-
> research.org/wiki
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___