Friday, November 24, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: maltodextrin

Mmmmm......Milk Duds. Those are a fond memory.....lost a crown to one of those little boogers (and later what was left of the tooth). I don't care much for Butterfingers but I do like those new Buttterfingers -- the wafer kind. My drug of choice is Reeces Pieces and I'm not good at stopping at the snack sized ones. My very favorite though is DARK chocolate. Any chance that DARK chocolate is safe to eat?????

nurse_artist <nurse_artist@yahoo.com> wrote: ha ha..that gave me a good laugh! Actually, I prefer Milk Duds. Better
yet, Butterfingers or Baby Ruths....yum. I can't remember the last
time I ate a whole candy bar. Once in a blue moon I'll eat one of the
snack sized ones. YUM.

Artist

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, arteest103 <arteest103@...>
wrote:
>
> No, Artist, they are gross. :D (Sorry, Matija. But I AM sorry you
miss
> them so much!)
>
>

---------------------------------
Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___