Friday, November 24, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Re: maltodextrin

Oh I know what you mean! My very favorite (weak at the knees and drooling).... Sadly I'm not as good as ya'll at avoiding. The spirit is willing but the mind (and mouth) is weak. I work at a pharmacy in a grocery store so you can imagine the constant temptations -- especially when I'm stressed. I head right for the junk when I'm stressed.

Emma Waghorn <redaction@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: On 24/11/06 10:13, "ellen lafrancis" <ellenlafrancis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mmmmm......Milk Duds. Those are a fond memory ...
> My drug of choice is Reeces Pieces and I'm not
> good at stopping at the snack sized ones. My
> very favorite though is DARK chocolate. Any
> chance that DARK chocolate is safe to eat?????

OY! Stop talking about chocolate! I'm trying hard not to think about
high-glycaemic-index carbohydrates here, and you're making my mouth water
with all this talk of DARK chocolate (hmmmm, the really bitter kind, with 87
per cent cocoa solids ...)

Emma

---------------------------------
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___