Friday, November 24, 2006

Re: [rosacea] Chlorophyllin

Tamara,

I just did a Google search and got tons of links of places selling the
stuff. This is the place I was probably going to purchase from when
my current supply ran out.

http://www.vitacost.com

If you try it, let me know how it went.

Imagine

--- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, rose jill
<roseflowerbloom@...> wrote:
>
> imagineaz, that is very interesting for sure. I am currently on z
cream doing o.k but ways to go. However, for other rosaceans here,
where can you buy this stough? and is it over the counter for example
at a health store? pleases let us know. thanks tamara
>
> imagineaz <imagineaz@...> wrote: Hey Everybody,
>
> I haven't posted her in a long time, but back when I used to come here
> a lot, the support really used to help.
>
> I came today to ask if anyone else had ever tried chlorophyllin
> internally.
>
> I had ordered cleanser from some online store and they sent a free
> sample of Body Mint, which is a 100mg chlorophyllin pill. The
> mini-flyer that came with the sample pack basically claimed that Body
> Mint improves body and breath odor without much detail beyond that.
>
> I went ahead and tried the free sample (I think it was about a week's
> worth) and there were no negative side effects, so I figured I'd
> experiment and buy a bottle.
>
> Well, after a couple weeks, I did notice that my breath was better,
> even when I first woke up in the morning. I never had any issue with
> body odor, so that I can't comment about.
>
> BUT - here's what else I noticed: after about three weeks of taking
> Body Mint, my girlfriend was playing with my hair and looking at my
> face and she said "Wow, your complexion is getting better." She had
> no idea that I had started anything new, and of course, I had never
> considered the possibility that Body Mint could improve my complexion.
>
> I'm not much into mirrors, so I hadn't really checked my complexion
> recently, so I went and looked.
>
> WOW. I really was clearer. So I went online to do some more
> research. Chlorophyllin is supposed to "cleanse the blood."
>
> Aha! Then it makes sense that it could have a positive effect on
> rosacea symptoms. Maybe chlorophyllin helps to clean out the toxins
> that otherwise get pushed out via blood through our faces?
>
> Anyway, sorry for the long post, but I'd like to recommend
> chlorophyllin to anyone willing to take a risk on yet ANOTHER thing
> with potential. And I'd like to know people's experience, because I
> can't think of anything else that has changed in my life that could
> possibly have contributed to this improvement in my complexion. It's
> got to be the Body Mint.
>
> I searched online and there are many MUCH cheaper chlorophyllin pills
> out there, so as soon as I'm done with this bottle of Body Mint (my
> 2nd bottle,) I'm going to order a cheaper one.
>
> I'd really be interested to read if anyone else has any positive
> results. I don't think I'm crazy, but ya never know.
>
> Thanks,
> Imagine
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
> New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new
Yahoo! Mail.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
--
Please read the list highlights and FAQ: http://rosacea.ii.net
New ! Rosacea Support Resource Pages: http://rosacea-research.org/wiki
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___